Monday, July 5, 2010

Two of a Kind

It is amazing how similar two kids can be. So many times when I look at pictures of Halie or newborn pictures of Will I think it is actually the other child for a split second. Our kids have many of the same facial expressions and actions. This past weekend I took this picture of Halie sitting in the Bumbo (which she now loves) for the first time.

Her facial expression, and the way she is holding her right arm reminded me of this picture of Will from when he was about four months old.

Then Saturday, this is how we found Halie sleeping.

It reminded me of how Will used to sleep when he was about three months old.

Here is Halie sucking on her fingers today.

It reminded me of this picture of Will from when he was only about a week old.

I am looking forward to seeing what else they do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment